Tuesday, 10 October 2017
Ultimate aim of this conference is to provide an opportunity to share knowledge, expertise along with unparalleled networking opportunities between a large number of medical professionals like Directors, Heads, Deans, Professors, Scientists, Researchers, Cardiologists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Cardiac Nurses, Founders and Employees of the related companies, Associations, Organizations, Laboratory members and Young researchers working in the field of cardiology and related fields. This conference mainly focuses on spreading the awareness about challenges in this fields and how to prevent and manage the techniques of cardiology.
Why to attend??
Encounter the target market with members from across the globe, committed to learn about novel technologies and innovations in Cardiovascular Care. This is the best opportunity to outreach the largest gathering of participants from around the world. Conduct presentations, distribute and update knowledge about the advancements in Clinical Cardiology, Cardiac Imaging, Cardiac Regeneration and in different fields of cardiology by receiving name recognition at this 2-days event. World-eminent speakers, most recent researches, latest treatment techniques and the advanced updates in Cardiology are the principal features of this conference.
Our Organization would be privileged to welcome the:
- Directors of Clinical cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Sports Cardiology or related Programs or Associations
- Heads, Deans and Professors of Clinical cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Sports Cardiology and related departments
- Scientists and Researchers
- Founders and Employees of the related companies
- Clinical cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Sports Cardiology Associations and Organizations
- Laboratory members and Students working in the field of Nuclear Cardiology
- Clinical Cardiology
- Heart Diseases
- Women & Heart Disease
- Diabetes & Heart
- Pediatric & Geriatric Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Sports Cardiology
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac Nursing
- Cardiac Regeneration
- Case Reports on Cardiology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supportive International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://cardiologists.cardiologymeeting.com/